ChewiPal is a chewable, stretchy, fantastic fiddly sensory Strap that will attach to any Chewigem that you can loop the end through, works a bit like a luggage tag. Great with our Chewigem Toys, Pendants (Miller Hearts, Eternity, with cords removed) and Bangles. Loop or strap Chewigems onto belt loops, button holes, bags, strollers, and wheelchairs. Ideal for those who want to be more discreet and don't want something round their neck
ChewiPal Product Information:
- BPA, PVC, lead, latex, phthalate free, antibacterial, non-toxic, medical grade silicone
- Dimensions: Length: 22 cm Width of Strap: 0.7 cm Thickness: 0.5 cm
- Wash in hot soapy water, or top rack of dishwasher
- Strap is made all in one piece.
- This innovative chew-toy saver has NO plastic, or metal parts that may come off and become a choking hazard
- Nubbed sensory bumps can be felt along the length. A delight to feel and play with as a fidget
- Suitable for ages 3 yrs+
**CAUTION: Although the strap is completely chewable it is not recommended to be used in place of a Chewigem and won't stand up to much chewing. The strap should not be the main focus of chewing. Please ensure these are used under adult supervision and removed from use as soon as damage appears.
-- N.B Screen resolutions vary so the colours may be slightly different. Marbled effect and mixed colours vary due to the manufacturing process, no two are exactly the same.
No two 'chewers' are the same. There is a chance our products will not be suitable. Nothing is indestructible and they will damage in time, how quickly is difficult to say, but it will be faster for more aggressive chewers.
CHEWIGEM® is designed for mild to moderate chewers. Due to the intended use of the product, wear and tear are expected and products should be checked routinely for damage and used with adult supervision. Discard and replace immediately once damaged. Necklaces are not intended to be worn by children under age 3 due to the concern of long cord strangulation. Clasps and ties contain small parts and may be a choking hazard and are not intended for chewing. "This is not a toy."