Chewable Jewellery is a range of stylish necklaces designed to look great while discreetly serving a child, teen or adult needs to chew. Great for those who chew their collars, as well as children who have a weak jaw motion and need to practice their chewing. Made of FDA approved silicon, they are antibacterial, soft and flexible but hard wearing. Non-toxic and safe to chew. Also serves as a great fidget tool. Due to the manufacturing process, slight color variations may occur.
- non-toxic and safe to chew
- lead, latex, BPA, PVC and phthalate free
- hard wearing and tough
- although not indestructible, more reassuring than chewing on unsuitable items that may contain toxins, be damaging to teeth or are expensive like clothing, school uniforms and books
- stylish and discreet with varying designs and a wide range of colours
- washable in a sterilizer, dishwasher or just hot water
- fitted with a breakaway clasp as an added safety measure
- securely looped on a long black cord that can be cut & adjusted to suit your needs
CHEWIGEM® is designed for mild to moderate chewers. Due to the intended use of the product, wear and tear are expected and products should be checked routinely for damage and used with adult supervision. Discard and replace immediately once damaged. Necklaces are not intended to be worn for children under age 3 due to the concern of long cord strangulation. Clasps and ties contain small parts, may break if chewed and be a choking hazard and are not intended for chewing. Chewers should be encouraged to chew away from the cord hole to prevent premature breakage of the pendant. "This is not a toy."