Chewigem Dog Tags/Chubes - Shop
Chewigem chewing necklaces help provide valuable sensory input into the jaw through chewing & biting. Especially rewarding to children and adults with special needs, autism and sensory processing difficulties, who seek additional proprioceptive input into the jaw. Chewigem chewing necklaces will satisfy many children's chewing and biting needs, and also fidgets. They can even be worn by trendy moms or dads 'on the go' so that baby always has a chewing aid on hand - you will wonder how you ever coped without one!
- non-toxic and safe to chew
- lead, latex, BPA, PVC and phthalate free
- hard wearing and tough
- although not indestructible, more reassuring than chewing on unsuitable items that may contain toxins, be damaging to teeth or are expensive like clothing, school uniforms and books
- stylish and discreet with varying designs and a wide range of colours
- washable in a sterilizer, dishwasher or just hot water
- securely looped on a long black cord that can be cut & adjusted to suit your needs
- fitted with a breakaway clasp as an added safety measure
CHEWIGEM® is designed for mild to moderate chewers. Due to the intended use of the product, wear and tear are expected and products should be checked routinely for damage and used with adult supervision. Discard and replace immediately once damaged. Necklaces are not intended to be worn for children under age 3 due to the concern of long cord strangulation. Clasps and ties contain small parts and may be a choking hazard and are not intended for chewing. This is not a toy."